Thursday, November 29, 2007

Retrevo - Shopping Made Easy

It's that time of the year again. It's Christmas!! Time for me to pamper myself with a brand new gadget - a new Digital Camera!!!

I may be a techie but I have to admit, I am no camera or electronics expert. And being a typical human being, I do not want to just buy any camera I lay my eyes on. I need to know the specifications, preferable tried and tested reviews.

Thus, I embarked on my most trusted way of sourcing for product reviews and I found a SUPERB website - Retrevo. Wait!! Guess what the website's tagline is.. "Matching People And Electronics" It was perfect!!



It doesn't just provide product reviews, it also includes features like:

  • Product specification
  • Price checks from various other websites
  • Product reviews

The coolest part of the search was the fact that all products are categorized to "Low range, Mid range, Top range" which makes it really user-friendly. Check out the Expert Reviews and ratings!!


I must have spent hours browsing the website on all kinds of electronic gadgets from laptops to mobile phones to DVD players etc.. It was way too cool!

Makes shopping for electronics so much easier since you can do all your research, review expert advice and BUY the products all at once!

So, go check out the website today. You will be gobsmacked by the wealth of information it provides.

3 Comments:

(S)wine said...

i stay way away from xmas-related events/shopping

Anonymous said...

heyy! i know this is off topic but i was looking for the enzo milano curling iron and i saw your pic!! your hair looks soo gorgeous and that pic was taken a long time ago rite? do u have tutorials on your hair? :)

Anonymous said...

hi~what a beautiful blog, a lot of usefull info here, i will be back soon to see what new update

Creative Commons License
Copyright © 2006 http://prettybits.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.