Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Shopping Research Made Easy With Wize

Being a self-proclaimed SHOPAHOLIC, I practice what I would call the "Code of Shopping -The Smart Way", which essentially means to research before deciding on something to buy. This is especially applicable for big items or electronics. With the surge and advancement of technology, we can no longer keep up with which brand holds the latest techie gadgets or has the best use of current technological expertise. I for one, tend to like reading product reviews before buying anything (apart from clothes and shoes).

For bigger items like DVD players; computers; laptops or cameras (just to name a few), I would really almost always do a decent amount of research before deciding on the item that fits my needs. And this research can take hours or days! However, I recently chanced upon a website that does Product Reviews for a wide range of products and more.

Wize has a very unique way of consolidating product reviews that are done by other websites and ranking the products according to these reviews. Wize basically collects reviews and ratings from thousands of sources on the web including Amazon and Cnet (that i used to use) and calculate a WizeRank for the product. So, for us shoppers, it's a great tool to use when we are desperately researching or in a dilemma of which brand or product to buy.

I love Wize and have been using it since. It's saved me tons of hours doing numerous research from different websites. This is basically a "One Hit Wonder" for me!

0 Comments:

Creative Commons License
Copyright © 2006 http://prettybits.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.